ELECTRIC PANEL (DASH)
Tools and Special Tools
Engine Shut Down
91B, Light Wheel Vehicle Mechanic
Visually inspect components and wiring for corrosion, damaged connectors and sockets, exposed wiring, and
END OF TASK
Relay s CRR and CRS (Figure 1, Item 10 and 13)
Relay test pins are identiied on the bottom of the relay.
Remove appropriate relay this work package.
Ohms test relay coil from pins 85 to 86.
Replace relay if either ohms test fails.
Accessory Relay (CRA)
1. Remove wiring from accessory relay this work package.
2. Ohms test across relay coil terminals (Figure 1, Item 16).
3. Resistance measured should be 15 ohms nominally.
4. Ohms test across relay terminals (Figure 1, Item 1 and 6).
6. Replace relay if either ohms test fails.