91B, Light Wheel Vehicle Mechanic
Tools and Special Tools
Engine Shut Down
Visually inspect gauges, switches and indicator lights for damage affecting serviceability. Open cover and inspect
components and wiring for corrosion, damaged connectors and sockets, exposed wiring, and faulty mounting.
END OF TASK
Flasher relay and diodes REC1 and REC2 are located behind the SATS panel.
1. Remove appropriate diode this work package.
2. Ohms test across the diode terminals in both directions.
3. Resistance measured should be continuity in one direction.
5. Replace diode if either ohms test fails.
1. Remove lasher relay this work package.
2. Ohms test from relay pins X to L.
3. Resistance measured should be 50 ohms nominally.
4. Ohms test from relay pins P to L in both directions.
5. Resistance should be measured in one direction.
6. Resistance measured should be open or no continuity in the other direction.
7. Ohms test from relay pins P to X.
8. Resistance should be measured in one direction.
10. Replace lasher relay if any ohms test fails.