POWER DISTRIBUTION BLOCK (FUSE/RELAY HOLDER)
Tools and Special Tools
Engine Shut Down
91B, Light Wheel Vehicle Mechanic
1. Visually inspect fuses, circuit breakers, and single pole double throw relays for damage affecting serviceability.
Inspect all sockets for corrosion.
2. Insect wiring inside dash panel for corrosion, damaged connectors and sockets, exposed wiring, and faulty
Figure 1. Relay Test Pin Identiication
END OF TASK
Relays 2A through 2E (Figure 2, Item 2) are all tested using the same procedures and are
interchangeable. Connector pin numbers are stamped on the bottom of the relay next to the
relay plug pins.
Circuit Breaker and fuses (Figure 2, Item 3 through 8) are simply tested for continuity.
2. Remove appropriate relay from socket holder.
3. Ohms test from pins 30 to 87A (Figure 1) for continuity.
5. Ohms test from pins 85 to 86 (Figure 1) for continuity.
7. Replace relay if either ohms test fails.