CREW PROTECTION SYSTEM (CPS) DASH
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, General Mechanic (WP 0157, Item 24)
Light Wheel Vehicle Mechanic91B - 2
INSPECTION OF INSTALLED ITEMS
1. Inspect for security and loose/missing hardware.
2. Inspect switches and fuse box for security/missing hardware.
3. Inspect CPS wiring harness cannon plug (CPS W/H C/P) for security.
4. Inspect windshield washer tubing quick disconnect (QD) for security.
END OF TASK
If CPS dash must be opened for trouble shooting any accessories, do not disconnect CPS W/H
C/P, windshield washer QD, or washer tubing at nozzles.
Disconnect CPS W/H C/P (Figure 1, Item 4) from Standard Aircraft Towing System (SATS) C/P
(Figure 1, Item 5) on steering plate (Figure 1, Item 1) and install protective covers (Figure 1, Item 2 and 7).
Disconnect windshield washer tubing QD (Figure 1, Item 3) from reservoir supply tubing (Figure 1, Item
6) on steering plate (Figure 1, Item 1).
Steering Plate QDs