4-17. DAY TV SOLID STATE CAMERA ASSEMBLY AND NIGHT SENSOR ELECTRO-OPTICAL
MULTIPLEXER ASSEMBLY REPAIR (cont)
n. Install electro-optical sensor assembly A1
(14) in video processor housing and secure
using three screws (12) with flat washers
(13). Do not tighten screws at this time.
o. Boresight electro-optical sensor assembly
p. Tighten three screws (12) after electro-
optical sensor alinement.
q. Inspect electro-optical sensor assembly
installation for completeness and physical
r. Install camera cover assembly A4 (1).
(1) Position A7 wiring harness grommet
(17) in cover assembly slot.
(2) Apply corrosion inhibitive sealing and
coating compound to mounting
hardware (para 2-6). Use Class 1A
(3) Position camera cover and install eight
screws (4) and two screws (5).
(4) Connect connector A7J1 to connector
A6P1 from power supply and secure
using two screws (2).
(5) Connect connector A7P1 to connector
A4J2 and secure using screw (3).
s. Install light shield (3 above).
END OF TASK