4-5. NIGHT SENSOR ASSEMBLY (NSA) REPAIR (cont)
g. Remove lens paper covering all optical
surfaces before installing optics scanner
h. Install optics scanner assembly A32 (1).
Optics scanner assembly must be supported
until screws are installed to prevent damage
to wires and flexible harnesses.
Be very careful not to damage flexible
harness when connecting connectors.
Two people are required to perform steps (1)
(1) Hold optics scanner assembly (1) in
mounting position, tilt top slightly
forward and connect:
(a) Flexible harness connector A23P1
(9) to connector A32J1.
(b) Flexible harness connector A23P2
(10) to connector A32J2.
(2) Tighten four screwlocks (11) to secure
(3) Position optics scanner assembly A32
(1) and install, using four screws (5)
and washers (6).
(4) Connect connector W10P11 (7) and
tighten two screwlocks (8).