(5) Remove Windshield center post cover and gain access for wire routing behind main instrument panel.
(6) Remove the following components from copilots pedestal for access to install GPS provisions (refer to TM 55-
Blank panel between VHF Control (ARC-134) and UHF Control (ARC-51).
(1) Position 9020215-5 template on saw blade of upper wire strike cutter with template aligned with aft edge of saw
blade as shown in Figure 1. Drill pilot holes to locate GPS antenna mounting holes. Remove template. Drill holes to size
Deburr holes and touch up rework area using Alodine ME-C-5541 and primer MIL-P-23377.
(3) Install 90209-215-3 and 90209215-4 antenna mounts on upper wire strike cutter holes drilled in step 1. Secure
mounts to cutter (see Figure 1) with two AN3-7A bolts, four AN960C10L washers and two MS21042-L3 nuts.
e. Installation of the GPS Trimpack mount (P/N 90209215-1) and Trimpack sleeve Assembly (P/N 90209178-501) on left
hand side of Copilots pedestal access panel, see Figure 2.
(1) Install P/N 90209215-2 Template on access panel with three alignment holes over Zdus fasteners as shown in
Figure 2. Drill four pilot holes to locate Trimpack mount (P/N 90209215-1). Also drill pilot hole to locate antenna cable
access (feed through) hole. Remove Template.
Drill four mounting plate holes to size (0.204).
Deburr holes and touch up rework area using Alodine, MlL-C-5541 and primer MIL-P-23377.
(4) Install the mounting plate (P/N 90209215-1) on the access panel with four screws (MS35207-263), four washers
(AN960C10L) and four nuts (NAS679A3W).
(5) Drill 0.437 inch hole in access panel for cable access hole located in step (1). Install (MS35489-19) grommet in ac-
Install access panel with Trimpack mount plate on copilots pedestal.
(7) Install Trimpack sleeve assembly (P/N 90209178-501) on Trimpack mount plate attached to access panel on
Copilots pedestal and secure with four screws (MS35207-263) and four washers (AN960C10L).
f. Installation of aircraft wiring for Trimpack GPS.
(1) Install MS26574-1 circuit breaker in blank space in overhead console, see Figure 3. Install 204-075-289-1 plate
and 90209215-7 placard to identify GPS circuit breaker.