2-17. BOOM HEAD ASSEMBLY - INSPECT
This task covers: Inspection
67N, UHl Helicopter Repairer
Hoist installed in helicopter or assembly stand
67T, UH60 Helicopter Repairer
Equipment Condition Para:
Tools and Test Equipment:
1. Inspect boom head assembly for nicks, cracks, scratches and dents. Inspect for corrosion. (Refer to Task 2-11).
2. Inspect for evidence of oil leakage.
3. Inspect cable cutter and switch harness assembly for cuts, tears, fraying and broken insulation.
4. Inspect electrical connectors for bent, broken and missing pins. Check for crossed, stripped and darnaged threads.
5. Inspect identification and lubrication plates for legibility and security of attachment.
6. Check boom head for freedom of movement.
7. Check boom head fluid level.
Repair boom head assembly
END OF TASK
2-48 Change 4