TM 55-1680-320-23 & P
2-15. CONTROL PENDANT ASSEMBLY-INSPECT
This task covers: Inspection
67N, UHl Helicopter Repairer
Hoist installed in assembly stand
67T, UH60 Helicopter Repairer
Control pendant removed
Equipment Condition Para:
Tools and Test Equipment:
1. Inspect control pendant for nicks, cracks, dents and gouges. Inspect for corrosion. (Refer to Task 2-11)
2. Inspect control cable for cuts, tears, fraying and broken insulation,
3. Inspect cable connector for bent, broken and missing pins. Check for crossed stripped and damaged threads.
4. Ensure operational switches operate smoothly, free of binding and sticking.
5. Inspect identification plate for legibility and security of attachment.
Replace control pendant
END OF TASK