TM 55-1680-320-23 & P
2-56. CABLE HOOK ASSEMBLY - INSPECT
This task covers: Inspection
67N, UH1 Helicopter Repairer
Hoist installed in helicopter or assembly stand
67T, UH60 Helicopter Repairer
Tools and Test Equipment:
1. Inspect cable hook assembly for nicks, cracks, swatches and dents (refer to Task 2-11).
2. Inspect for corrosion (refer to Task 2-11).
3. Depress cable hook keeper to ensure smooth operation, free of binding or sticking.
4. Ensure cable hook is securely attached to hoist cable.
5. Ensure cable hook rotates 360 degrees freely.
Repair cable hook assembly
END OF TASK
2-118 Change 4