SERVICE UPON RECEIPT
Tools and Special Tools
91B, Light Wheel Vehicle Mechanic
1. The tractor is shipped with all luids except fuel. As a precaution, however, check all luid levels, brakes,
electrical system, engine, steering, axles, and transmission as described in (WP 0019) and perform the
2. The ire extinguisher may have been stored remotely to prevent loss during shipping. Before operating, move
extinguisher to its operating location between seats. Be sure it is securely clamped in its storage bracket for
3. Inspect unit for shipping damage and broken glass, mirrors, or lights.
END OF TASK
UNPACKING CPS CAB AND DOORS FROM SHIPPING CONFIGURATION
1. Inspect CPS cab for shipping damage and broken glass.
2. Remove the four cargo straps securing the CPS cab and CPS doors.
Ensure brackets and spacers are stowed in passenger side rear storage compartment after
Remove two cap screws and two lock nuts securing transport locking brackets to each side of rear of CPS
cab. Retain cap screws and lock nuts for CPS cab installation.
Remove CPS cab from rear bed of vehicle and install CPS cab (WP 0022, INSTALLATION, Step 1).
Remove CPS doors and inspect for shipping damage and broken glass.
Remove transport support brackets from rear hitch and stow in passenger side rear storage compartment.
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE