16. Points of Contact.
a. Technical point of contact for this TB is Mr. Steve Monaco, AMSAM-AR-E-I-B-U, DSN 654-0078 or
(256) 955-0078. Datafax is DSN 645-6590. E-mail is <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
b. Logistical point of contact for this TB is Mr. Charles Elkins, AMSAM-DSA-UH-U, DSN 645-0073 or commercial
(256) 955-0073. Datafax is DSN 645-6590 or (256) 955-0073. E-mail is <email@example.com>.
c. Wholesale material point of contact is (spares) is Ms. Donna reeves, AMSAM-MMC-VS-N, DSN 897-1061 or
(256) 313-1061. Datafax is DSN 897-1558. E-mail is <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
d. Forms and records point of contact for this TB is Ms. Ann Waldeck, AMSAM-MMC-RE-F, DSN 746-5564 or
commercial (256) 876-5564. Datafax is DSN 746-4904 or (256) 876-4904. E-mail is <email@example.com>.
e. Safety point of contact for this TB is Mr. Robert Brock, AMSAM-SF-A, DSN 788-8632 or commercial
(256) 842-8632. Datafax is DSN 897-2111 or (256) 313-2111. E-mail is <brock-rd @redstone.army.mil>.
f. Foreign Military Sales (FMS) recipients requiring clarification of action advised by this TB should contact either
CW5 Joseph L Wittstrom, Security Assistance Management AMSAM-SA, DSN 897-0681 or commercial (256) 313-0681;
E-mail is <firstname.lastname@example.org> or Mr. Ronnie W. Sammons, AMSAM-SA-CS-NF, DSN 897-0869 or
(256) 313-0869; datafax is DSN 897-0411 or (256) 313-0411; E-mail is <email@example.com>.
g. After hours contact AMCOM Command Operations Center (COC) DSN 897-2066/2067 or commercial
(256) 313-2066/2067. Huntsville, Alabama is GMT minus 6 hrs.
17. Reporting of Errors and Recommending Improvements. You can help improve this TB. If you find any mistakes
or if you know of a way to improve these procedures, please let us know. Mail your letter or DA Form 2028
(Recommended Charges to Publications and Blank Forms) directly to: Commander, US Army Aviation and Missile
Command, ATTN: AMSAM-MMC-LS-LP, Redstone Arsenal, Alabama 35898-5230. A reply will be furnished to you. You
may also send in your comments electronically to our E-mail address at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by datafax at DSN
788-6546 or commercial (256) 842-6546. Instructions for sending a DA Form 2028 by E-mail may be found at the back of
By Order of the Secretary of the Army:
DENNIS J. REIMER
General, United States Army
Chief of Staff
JOEL B. HUDSON
Administrative Assistant to the
Secretary of the Army
To be distributed in accordance with Initial Distribution No. (IDN) 313763, requirements for