TM 55-1520-210-PM shall be changed to reflect. this TB. A copy of this TB shall be inserted in the
appropriate TM as authority to implement the change until the printed change is received.
14. Recording and Reporting Requirements.
a. Reporting Compliance Suspense Date (Aircraft). In accordance with AR 95-1, upon entering
requirements of this message on DA Form 2408-13-1 on all subject MDS aircraft, forward a priority
message, datafax or E-mail to CDR, AMCOM, ATTN: AMSAM-SF-A (SOF Compliance Officer). Datafax
is DSN 897-2111 or (205) 313-2111. E-mail address is <email@example.com>. The report will
cite this TB number, date of entry in DA form 2408-13-1, the aircraft mission design series and serial
numbers of aircraft in numerical order.
b. Task/Inspection Reporting Suspense Date (Aircraft). N/A.
c. Reporting Compliance Suspense Date (Spares). N/A.
d. Task/lnspection Reporting Suspense Date (Spares). N/A.
e. The Following Forms are Applicable and are to be Completed In Accordance With DA
Pamphlet 736-751, Dated 15 Jun 92.
(1) DA Form 2408-5-1, Equipment Modification Record (Engine).
(2) DA Form 2408-13, Aircraft Status Information Record.
(3) DA Form 2408-13-1, Aircraft Inspection and Maintenance Record.
(4) DA Form 2408-13-2, Related Maintenance Actions Record.
(5) DA Form 2408-14, Uncorrected Fault Record. Use this form if replacement 90-Degree
Coupling Half cannot be obtained through the supply system in a timely manner.
(6) DA Form 2408-18, Equipment Inspection List. Inspection will be tracked on this form until it is
added to the phase manual. ULLS-A users will use an 800 inspection number until this inspection is added
to the phase manual.
15. Weight and Balance. N/A.
16. Points of Contact.
a. Technical points of contact for this TB are: Mr. Ralph Vemmer, AMSAM-AR-El-B-U, DSN 645-0663
or (205) 955-0663; datafax DSN 645-6590; E-mail <firstname.lastname@example.org> or Mr. Steve Monaco,
AMSAM-DSA-UH-U, DSN 645-0078 or (205) 955-0078; datafax DSN 645-6590; E-mail <monaco-
b. Logistical point of contact for this TB is Mr. Mr. Charles Elkins, AMSAM-DSA-UH-U, DSN 645-0073
or commercial (205) 955-0073, datafax is DSN 645-6590. E-mail is <email@example.com>.