Remove GPS circuit breaker from overhead console, see Figure 3. Remove GPS placard from GPS circuit breaker
Disconnect power cable ground wire from grounding bus (TB29) in nose compartment
(5) Remove tywraps and remove GPS power cable from the aircraft.
(6) Remove clamps and tywraps from antenna cable on upper surface of cabin. Disconnect cable from RF bulkhead
connector and remove cable.
(7) Remove tywraps from 90209182-502 lower antenna cable and remove cable from the aircraft.
(8) Remove RF bulkhead connector from hole in upper cabin structure.
Patch/repair hole in upper cabin structure in accordance with TM 1-1500-204-23-10.
i. Remove GPS Trimpack mount (P/N 90209215-1) and Trimpack sleeve assembly (P/N 90209178-501) from access
(1) Remove Trimpack sleeve Assembly from Trimpack mounting plate by removing the four screws.
(2) Remove access panel with Trimpack mounting plate from copilots pedestal.
(3) Remove Trimpack mounting plate from access panel by removing four screws, washers and nuts.
(4) Remove grommet from antenna access hole in access panel.
(5) Patch/repair holes in access panel in accordance with TM 1-1500-204-23-10.
(6) Reinstall access panel on copilots pedestal.
j. Install Windshield center post cover.
Install the following components on copilots pedestal (refer to TM 55-1520-210-23):
Blank panel between VHF Control (ARC-134) and UHF Control (ARC-51).
1. Close access to overhead console circuit breaker breakers and wiring.
m. Install overhead cabin sound proofing blanket.
n. Close nose compartment door.
o. Connect the aircraft battery.