(2) Starting at Trimpack mount on left side of copilots pedestal, route Trimpack power cable long wire through Grom-
met in GPS antenna feed-thru hole in pedestal access cover, forward under main instrument panel, up left side of windshield
center post and aft along cabin overhead wire bundles to GPS circuit breaker on overhead console. Install MS25036-102 ter-
minal lug on wire and connect wire to load side of GPS circuit breaker, see Figure 3.
(3) Install 90209215-8 jumper from line side of PILOT & R INTER COM circuit breaker to line side of GPS circuit
(4) Starting at Trimpack mount on left side of copilots pedestal, route 90209183-502 power cable ground wire through
Grommet in GPS antenna feed-thru hole in pedestal access cover forward along existing wire bundles behind main instrument
panel into nose compartment to grounding bus (TB29) as shown in Figure 3. Install M792814-149 terminal lug on ground
wire and connect to TB29 grounding bus.
Locate and drill feed-thru hole (D-hole) for RF bulkhead connector in upper cabin structure, see Figure 3.
Deburr hole and touch up rework area using Alodine, MIL-C-5541 and MIL-P-23377.
(7) Starting at the Trimpact mount on left side of copilots pedestal, route 90209182-502 Trimpack remote antenna
cable (end without connector) through Grommet in GPS antenna feed-thru hole in pedestal access cover, forward along exist-
ing wire bundles, under main instrument panel, up left side of windshield center post, and aft along cabin overhead wire
bundles to RF connector hole drilled in step (5), see Figure 3.
(8) Cut antenna cable to length and install M39012/28-0101 RF bulkhead connector on end of cable, see Figure 3.
(9) Install antenna cable with RF bulkhead connector with seal in hole drilled in step (5). Secure connector exten-
ding through upper skin with two AN960JD816L washers, MIL-S-8802 scalant, lockwasher and nut, see Figure 3.
(10) On upper exterior surface of cabin, connect 90209182-503 antenna cable to RF connector installed in step (9)
above and route cable to GPS antenna mount on wire strike cutter, see Figure 3.
(11) Connect antenna cable to antenna blankoff panel connector and install 90209175-501 antenna blankoff panel to
GPS antenna mount and secure with four MS35206-247 screws and four AN960C8L washers, see Figure 3.
(12) Secure cable on upper cabin structure with MS21919WDG3 clamps and tywraps as required (see Figure 3).
Secure power cable and antenna cable to existing wire bundles using tywraps.
g. Final procedures.
Install Windshield center post cover.
Install the following components on copilots pedestal (refer to TM 55-1520-210-23):
Blank panel between VHF Control (ARC-134) and UHF Control (ARC-51).